- Tomato - 2
- Curry leaves - 10
- Green chillies - 2
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida (hing) - small pinch
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil - 2tsp
- Chop tomatoes and chillies.
- Heat oil in a small pan/wok. When hot, put the cumin seeds.
- When they pop, put the curry leaves
- After about 10 seconds, put the green chillies. Let it cook on slow flame for about 30 seconds
- Put hing, and put the tomatoes in. Mix well and put salt. Let it cook till tomatoes are soft.
- Let it cool down and then grind it in a mixer.