Monday, December 26, 2016

Restaurant Review - Magnum Opus

Ambiance - NA
Menu options - ****
Taste - **1/2
Service - 0
Overall Experience - *
So, thank you Magnum Opus for getting me back to review writing after a hiatus due to the bad service that I received - twice. so 100% hit rate!

I ordered food from Magnum opus twice and both the times I received only part of my order. the first time it happened, I called them and they did send the remaining order after about an hour, till which time I had lost my appetite and didn't eat much. And yesterday, I received everything except the rotis. I called 3 times in the next 1 hour only to be told each time that the delivery guy has already left with my rotis and will reach in 5 min (twice without checking internally, and once AFTER checking internally with the kitchen). The rotis never appeared and I got too frustrated to call them so made the rotis at home myself and had my dinner at 1030 (2 hours after the first part of my order was received). In all of this, during the interactions yesterday and today - no apology of any sorts by anyone. I did receive an offer from them to send the two rotis today (which was later changed to some sweet dish "complimentary" when I laughed off the first offer).

Now, coming to the taste. it was good. but inconsistent both the times. Price HIGH. Try Chicken dishes.

Again, I am glad i had this experience. Otherwise I wouldn't have been stirred into action again... 
Magnum Opus Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment