- Chicken - 500 gms
- Curd - 100 gms
- Red chilli powder - 2 tsp (or as per taste)
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1.5 tsp (or as per salt)
- Onion - 2 medium
- Green chilli - 2 medium
- Chana daal (split chikpea) - 2 tsp
- Khaskhas (poppy seeds) - 1 tsp
- Dry coconut - 4 1 inch pieces (optional)
- Green coriander - 1/2 cup
- Chicken masala - 2 tsp (or as per taste)
- Oil - 1 or 2 Tbsp
1. Wash the chicken pieces well.
2. Mix the curd, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Cumin powder, Ginger garlic paste and Salt.
3. Marinate the chicken in this mix and keep it in the refridgerator for an hour.
6. Make a rough paste of the onion and coriander in the grinder.
8. Put the onion/coriander paste in the pan and let it cook for about 5 min.
11. Cover the pan and let it cook till the chicken is tender and cooked.
12. Serve with chapati and raita