- All purpose flour - 250 gms
- Melted butter - 3 tsp
- Milk - 3 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Active Dry yeast - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Water - 3 tsp
- Ripe Banana - 1 medium, mashed
1. Warm the milk and butter and mix together along with the sugar.
2. Put the mashed banana in the flour and mix well.
3. Warm the water a little and put the dry yeast in it. It will start becoming frothy. That's when it is ready. Put it in the flour and start making it into a dough.
4. Put 3/4th of the egg into the flour and then put the milk mixture in it slowly while kneading. You may not need all of it.
5. Make sure that the dough is soft. It will be a little uneven because of the banana pieces.
7. Then take the dough out, knead it a little more to flatten it and brush the top with the remaining egg. Again put in the bowl and seal using cling film. Keep it for proofing for another 45 min.
9. Take a bread baking pan or any other baking pan and sprinkle some semolina or flour in it. Put the dough in it.
10. Bake it in the oven for about 30-35 min. Once baked, check if it's cooked by inserting a knife at the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, the bread is cooked.
Note - If you want to put any salt, put it around the edges only after the dough is made. yeast doesn't work well with salt.